Fusetex, together with a major coating and laminating machinery supplier, have developed a system for the lamination of lingerie, specifically bras, offering numerous advantages over conventional technologies such as PUR and paste dot.
These advantages include:
- Wash Fast results for the lifetime of the garment
- A cross-linked chemical bond that will not breakdown with re-heating or washing
- During high temperature moulding the bond strength is enhanced
- Breathability and comfort
- No additional curing time required before the moulding process
- Eliminates the problem of yellowing of adhesives during and after processing
- Ability to stop mid-flow without problems, reducing wastage
- No special storage conditions for adhesives and has no shelf life problems
- Helps eliminate rejects which have a high added value cost
This process is suitable for both continuous reel to reel or cut panel production making it extremely flexible and thus providing very controlled production; this gives the ability to stop "mid-flow" without problems, reducing wastage.